If you’ve ever had your car breakdown, you know how frustrating the situation can be. What makes it worse is when it happens in an unfamiliar area, leaving you stranded on the side of the road. Fingers crossed you’re not in this situation anytime soon, however, what should you do if you are? Great question. For emergency services, you’re best off calling a professional towing company.
Receiving assistance from someone who isn’t equipped to handle emergency services could do more harm than good. When it comes to roadside assistance, there are safety protocols in place to keep you and your vehicle safe. Hiring a professional tow truck company, such as Tow Cars and Recovery, can save you money, time, and stress. Here’s how:
1. Proper Use of Tow Straps
Cars are heavy. From coups to city buses, vehicles need to be properly secured to ensure safe transport. Low-quality tow straps can snap while a vehicle is being towed, something that’s best avoided. To keep your car and driver safe, a professional tow truck company will use high-grade straps and fasteners.
2. The Best Tow Truck for the Job
Depending on your vehicle size and model, different tow trucks will be more or less appropriate. Not only does this impact efficiency but the safety of both vehicles. Every vehicle has a maximum tow weight; if this limit is surpassed, you risk breaking the car’s recovery points. As a result, the safety of the broken-down vehicle, tow truck, and driver is compromised. Skip the risk and hire a tow truck company with a diverse fleet and thorough knowledge of your car’s needs.
3. Expert Drivers
Navigating a tow truck is no easy feat. Tack a damaged vehicle on the back and you’ve got quite the project on your hands. Safely transporting your vehicle from point A to point B requires a qualified driver, capable of navigating different road landscapes. Whether it be a gridlocked city or desolate freeway, professional tow truck drivers have the training to handle it all:
At Tow Cars, your driver can:
- Handle your vehicle with care
- Drive responsibly at the appropriate speeds
- Ensure that emergency lights are on to alert fellow drivers
- Protect your wheels by setting your to neutral
- Examine the tow limits to prevent error and damage
- Inspect the vehicle and provide roadside assistance (fuel delivery, battery jumpstart, lockout, etc.)
- Discuss the situation and protocol with you in detail
- Breakdown costs and next steps
- Use high-quality tools and equipment
- Get the job done quickly and efficiently
- Provide 24/7 emergency towing services
4. Use of Professional Equipment
Tow truck companies have industry-leading equipment with a well-maintained and frequently serviced fleet. Furthermore, designated towing equipment saves your car from further damage. Some pieces of equipment your tow truck company has that a non-professional lacks include:
- Dollies. The design of dollies ensures all 4 wheels are off the ground. Therefore, it’s a quick, easy, and secure way to transport front-wheel-drive cars when used properly.
- Trailer. Taking the full weight of the vehicle, a trailer takes all four wheels of your car off the ground. Resulting in little to no wear or tear on your vehicle. Used for smaller sedans and larger vehicles alike, trailers can drive at higher speeds, resulting in quick transport.
- Varied Fleet. From light-duty tow trucks to massive landoll trailers, everyday cars as well industrial equipment can be towed. With a variety of tow trucks available, you can rest-easy knowing your emergency towing needs will be met 24/7, no matter the size of your vehicle.
5. Exceptional Customer Service
A professional tow truck company doesn’t always equate with amazing customer service. However, at Tow cars and Recovery, the two go hand in hand. With over 40 years of towing experience, your satisfaction is our top priority. No matter the time of day or night, our team of professional tow truck operators can be at your side with a simple phone call. In case of emergency, save our contact information in your phone. We look forward to serving you!
Give us a call right now! – Click on the number if you are on a mobile (03) 4118 9475
Tow car service is very close to Greens Rd, please check below map.
Tow Cars – 24/7 Tow Truck Service – Emergency Towing Melbourne
- Keysborough - 170 Chapel Rd, Keysborough VIC 3173
- Derrimut - 24 Maxwelton Circuit, Derrimut VIC 3030
- Broadmeadows - 5 Holberry St, Broadmeadows VIC 3047
- Hallam - 4/37-41 Hallam S Rd, Hallam VIC 3803