With more drivers on the roads equals more accidents. Many of these fatalities occur on major highways throughout the state. Here Tow Cars breaks down common accident causes and the steps to take post accident.
Common car accident causes:
- Distracted drivers (texting, eating, on the phone, etc.)
- Drivers under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Speeding, driving recklessly
- Failure to yield or follow traffic signs
- Hazardous weather conditions
- Inexperienced drivers
- Following too closely
- Falling asleep behind the wheel
Assuming your injuries aren’t life threatening, follow these simple steps:
- Call the police. Especially if there is visible damage or a driver is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Exchange contact and insurance information with the other driver involved in the accident
- Take photos of the scene, your vehicle and any personal injuries.
- Be aware of oncoming traffic. Avoid walking into the road or highway.
In A Car Accident? Need A Tow?
Tow Cars is available to provide you with roadside assistance in any situation or vehicle emergency. We offer a wide array of services to all of our motorist customers, including car towing and emergency roadside service. Tow Cars Service provides emergency towing to the Melbourne area, and our “on-call” fleet of tow trucks and service vehicles guarantee a prompt response. Tow Cars provides light-duty towing of automobiles that are disabled. This may involve recovering an automobile damaged in an accident, returning one to a drivable surface in a mishap or inclement weather, or towing or transporting one via flatbed to a repair shop or other location.
Tow Cars – 24/7 Tow Truck Service – Emergency Towing Melbourne
- Keysborough - 170 Chapel Rd, Keysborough VIC 3173
- Derrimut - 24 Maxwelton Circuit, Derrimut VIC 3030
- Broadmeadows - 5 Holberry St, Broadmeadows VIC 3047
- Hallam - 4/37-41 Hallam S Rd, Hallam VIC 3803